You have a right to cancel your order before your goods are dispatched or within 14 days after delivery without having to give a reason. Such 14 days period starts on the day after you have received the goods. Where your order comprises multiple delivery shipments, the 14 days cancellation period for the goods from this order begins on the day after you receive delivery of the last shipment to you.
If you wish to cancel the order, please notify us at the time of cancellation.
You may cancel your order free of charge by returning the item to us following the below instructions:
- Please complete the returns document and include it into the return parcel. Put the prepaid UPS Return Label (with barcode) that accompanied your goods on the return parcel. When you use this Return Label you don’t need to put any address on your return parcel. In case you lost this Return Label, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a new copy.
- If possible, please return the products and their accessories in their original packaging. When you don’t have the original packaging anymore, please make sure that the packaging is appropriate to avoid damages during transport.
- You can drop off your package provided with the UPS label at a designated UPS access point.To find a UPS access point or another convenient UPS authorized location that suits your needs, select the link below: https://www.ups.com/dropoff
- The Kiala Point will give you an acceptance receipt, but this is not the tracking number. Tracking number = on the UPS return label (and the copy) and starts with 1Z…. IMPORTANT: Please guard this second label (= the copy without bar- or scancode) safely, because if you cannot provide us the tracking number we cannot trace the status of the return package.
Please note that the aforementioned cancellation procedure, which is free of charge, is not obliged. You can also use the Model withdraw form and send this together with the goods to:
Van de Velde nv
Department E-commerce Andres Sarda
In this case the return is at your expense.If you inform us of your cancellation before dispatch, we will refund you the initial price paid for the cancelled order (or part of the ordered cancelled) within 3-4 business days.In case you cancel your order complete before dispatch, we will also refund any standard delivery charges paid.
In case your order has already left our warehouse or has been delivered to you, we will refund you once your return has been processed, provided your return has been accepted. Once your return is being handled by our returns department, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Upon receipt of this e-mail, we will reimburse you within 2 business days. Again, we will refund any standard delivery charges paid. The lead time between bringing your return parcel to a Kiala point and receiving your refund is 14 days.
Without limiting your cancellation rights as set out above, if you are not satisfied with a product because it is defective within a reasonable time after arrival, please return the product to us.
These goods may be sent back free of charge by returning them to us following the same instructions mentioned above. Once we have acknowledged or confirmed the product’s defect or other problem, we will:
- Provide a full refund for any goods that are damaged or defective, if this is within a reasonable time following the purchase, or
- At your option, repair or replace the goods at our cost (including the cost of postage) unless this would not be possible or would be disproportionally costly in the circumstances in which case we will refund to you the amount paid for the goods in question.
We will notify you of your refund for defective goods via e-mail within a reasonable period of time and will, in any case, refund you within 30 days of the day you sent the item(s) back to us, provided your return has been accepted.
In both cases (cancellation or defective goods) we will refund you using the same method of payment you initially used when placing your order. Where the goods show signs of unreasonable use, we reserve the right to withhold damages. For these goods, unreasonable use means handling the goods beyond what is reasonable to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, in particular if it goes beyond the sort of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop. We may withhold any refund until we have received the goods or you have supplied proof of return for the goods. If at the time of purchase you received a discount on the full order, this discount is divided amongst the different articles pro rata the purchase price. If you return this order (partially), also the discount (partially) shall be taken into account and actual amount paid shall be refunded.