Accessibility Statement for Andres Sarda
Van de Velde North America Inc (the “Company”) is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards. To accomplish this, the Company has engaged ‘Eleven Ways - Digital Accessibility Lab’, a leading website accessibility consultant to help test, remediate and maintain the website in accordance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
1. Measures to support accessibility
The Company takes the following measures to ensure that andressarda.com is accessible :
- Our internal policies reflect a commitment to digital accessibility;
- We provide accessibility training to our staff; and
- We assign internal accessibility targets and responsibilities for all new platforms we develop.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of andressarda.com and want to make sure that you are able to successfully utilize the website. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers on andressarda.com:
- Phone: 1-800-668-1458
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: Van de Velde North America Inc. 104 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10011
- Postal address: Van de Velde North America Inc. 104 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10011
We try to respond to all user feedback within 5 business days.
3. Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Andressarda.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome (77 and up) on Windows 10 using Jaws (latest) and/or NVDA (latest);
- Apple Safari (13 and up) and Google Chrome (77 and up) on macOS (10.14 and up) using Apple VoiceOver (latest);
- Microsoft Edge (44 and up) on Windows 10 using Jaws (latest) and/or NVDA (latest).
4. Technical specifications
The accessibility of andressarda.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
5. Limitations and alternatives
Please be aware that our efforts to maintain accessibility and usability are ongoing. While we strive to make the website as accessible as possible, some issues can be encountered by different assistive technologies as the range of assistive technology is wide and varied.
6. Assessment approach
The Company has assessed the accessibility of andressarda.com by the following approaches:
- A formal internal quality assurance process.
- External evaluation by an independent accessibility specialist, certified by the International Accessibility of Accessibility Professionals.
- Retention of an independent accessibility specialist to help ensure that andressarda.com is and remains accessible to individuals with disabilities.