FIJN DAT JE ANDRES SARDA GEKOZEN HEBT
Article 1 General
1. The competition to win a surprise (hereinafter the 'Competition') for which a purchase is necessary is subject to these terms and conditions of participation and to Belgian law. It is organised by Van de Velde (hereinafter the 'Organiser'), which has its registered office at Lageweg 4, 9260 Schellebelle, Belgium.
2. The Competition starts on 1 July 2015.
3. The Competition is open to entrants in all countries where ANDRES SARDA products are sold and is published in three languages: English, Spanish and French.
4. This Competition is open to any person aged 18 years or over, with the exception of the Organisers, members of staff of Van de Velde, its subsidiaries and Selligent, and any other person who has worked on the development of the Competition.
5. Also excluded from the Competition are blood relations and in-laws in the first degree, persons referred to in the previous paragraph and persons living under the same roof as persons referred to in the previous paragraph.
6. Your entry is personal and non-transferable, on the basis of a unique code.
Article 2: Personal details
1. To be able to enter the Competition you must provide certain personal details (including name, address and email address).
2. You must guarantee that all details provided by you are correct, complete and up-to-date.
3. We will use the personal details you provide to us in compliance with our privacy statement. These personal details will only be used for the purposes of this Competition unless you permit them to be used for other purposes.
4. Neither the Organisers nor any other intermediary can be held liable if these details are wrong.
Article 3: How and when to participate
1. The Competition starts on 1 July 2015.
2. The Competition is only accessible through www.andressarda.com.
3. To participate in the Competition you must buy an Andres Sarda product that comes with a silver "Win a surprise" card hangtag containing the unique code.
4. You must enter this unique code on the appropriate webpage. Each unique code can only be used a single time to participate in the Competition. You can enter the Competition each time you buy a new Andres Sarda product that comes with a silver card hangtag containing a unique code.
5. You must provide your correct and complete personal details. If not, your entry will not be valid.
Article 4: Winners
1. The winner of the surprise is the person whose answer to the tiebreaker of the month is closest to the actual answer.
2. Every month, the winner will be notified by email.
Article 5: Liability and indemnity
1. Neither the company limited by shares Van de Velde nor any other intermediary can be held liable if any conditions of this Competition have to be changed due to force majeure.
2. Van de Velde cannot be held liable for the unique code having been removed from a product before purchase.
3. By participating in this competition you accept these conditions of participation without reservation.
Article 6: Rights of Van de Velde
1. The Organiser reserves the right to end your participation in the Competition at any time as it sees fit, without giving prior notice or providing a reason, if you act contrary to these conditions or any legally applicable stipulation in any way. The Organiser cannot be held liable in such a case.
2. The Organiser also reserves the right to end or interrupt the competition or to change the prizes as it sees fit and without prior notice if circumstances demand it. The Organiser cannot be held liable in such a case.
3. The Organiser cannot be held liable for any technical problem affecting the abovementioned websites or the computer programming.
Article 7: Contact
1. To receive a copy of these conditions of participation, send a stamped addressed envelope to: “ANDRES SARDA - Win a surprise”, Marketing Dept., Van de Velde NV, Lageweg 4, B-9260 Schellebelle, Belgium.