PLEASE NOTE: Due to additional costs and operational issues, returns only can be made by using the UPS return label that is included in your box. If you cannot do so, please contact Customer Services. We currently have a small backlog with processing returns. We are doing our utmost to process your return as soon as possible!
Online Returns Policy
You may return your order free of charge within 14 days from the date of delivery, provided that returned items are unwashed, unworn and unaltered in any way. Items must be in their original condition with the tags attached. Please note that items purchased in-store should be returned to the store of purchase. It is currently not possible to process these purchases from our central warehouse.
Please follow these instructions when returning items:
1. Please return the items in the original shipping box. If you don’t have the original shipping box, please make sure that the packaging is appropriate to avoid damages during transport.
2. Register your return via this link. If you have an online account, you can also register a return through your account. For order cancelation, please contact customer service.
3. Affix the pre-paid return shipping label on the return package, the return label is included with your initial order. If you have lost or did not receive the return shipping label, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a new label.
4. Please add manually the necessary data to the enclosed Pro Forma Invoice. This document must be completed 3 times and needs to mention the exact contents of the returned parcel, being: date, number of pieces (fill in quantity next to the returned item(s), total value per item and also the overall total value. If this information is missing, incorrect or incomplete your parcel will get stuck at Customs. Put the 3 completed Pro Forma Invoices in the pouch you received in your parcel, and stick it to the outside of the parcel. This form is mandatory for all returns from 20th December 2020 onwards. If you did not receive the Pro Forma Invoice, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. Notify UPS in advance of your return by emailing a copy of your completed pro forma invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the UPS tracking number as your subject. In the email itself, it suffices to write a standard phrase such as "Please find attached my pro forma invoice for a return to Europe with tracking number 1Z...
6. For free returns, deliver your parcel to a UPS Parcelshop.
1. It can take up to 14 business days for Rigby & Peller to receive, process and refund your returned merchandise and for your account to be credited.
2. If at the time of purchase you received a discount on the full order, this will be taken into account and the actual amount paid will be refunded.
3. Refunds will be made to the original form of payment. If you paid by e-gift card, you will receive a new e-gift card equal to the amount of your return.
4. Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to exchange or repair items.